How Do We Find Intimacy with God? The Purpose and practice of Prayer - Tuesdays: April 4 to May 30 (6:30 – 7:30pm)This study program teaches you the essentials of an effective and fruitful prayer life. Over the course of eight weeks you will discover how God speaks to you, even in the smallest encounters. Following the Tradition of the Catholic Church and the wisdom of the saints, you will learn how to express yourself to God in prayer, and how to hear his voice.
You Will Learn:
· How to become aware of God’s presence in your life
· Discover the simple yet profound steps of Catholic prayer
· How to respond to God and express yourself in prayer
· Discover how to hear God’s voice in Scripture, in your heart, and in ordinary moments
· How to overcome frustrations, distractions, and dryness in prayer.
Sessions are held at Holy Family in the Family Life Center, Gonzales room ( exception April 18)
The Scriptures in Movies: Wednesday nights, 6:30-7:30pm, in the parish hall. Come join us for these informal, free movie nights - follow the scent of the popcorn!